Information for Students and Parents
Keystone Credit Recovery is a program for students in grades 5-12 who need to earn credit for a failed course.
Students can take the credit recovery units by correspondence or online. Work is completed independently and sent back to us for evaluation. Our evaluators will then report the student's grade (Pass/Fail for correspondence units, Numeric score for online units) to the student's guidance counselor who will assign a grade.
If you are or know a student who needs to earn credit for a failed course, you will need to follow these steps:
- Request information to share with the student's school counselor.
- Discuss with the student's school counselor which credit-recovery unit to take.
- Fill out the enrollment form.
- Get the school counselor's signature.
- Send form with payment to:
Keystone Credit Recovery
920 Central Road
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
or fax form to 1-570-784-2129
You will also want to review these sections of our website for additional information: